Why choose UFQaviation for your aviation headsets and parts?
UFQ is a professional Manufacturer!
UFQ staff with more than 15 years experience in aviation and communication.
When you choose us then you will have widely choose for ANR, PNR, heavy duty, light weight,in ear type pilot headsets.
We aim at delivering maximum value to our customers for their investments and ensure that our clients get a high return on investment when they choose us!
Lots of customers are using UFQ aviation headsets arround the WORLD now!
They like our headsets very much!
Here is one customer said for our UFQ A7 and UFQ L2
-Great product. Looks and feels fantastic the same as the $1000,-- brand. 02 Nov 2020 08:37
We are VERY thankful for the customers who chose our products and use them as daily headsets.
We will try our best to make our customers satisfied and happy!
If VERY few customers are not satisfied please don't worry, just send email to us
email@example.com, and let us know the reasons,
we are always CLOSE to you by email. Thank you!
Best Range of ANR Aviation Headsets for Sale
Aviation headsets are worn by pilots to reduce ambient noise levels in an aircraft. This can include engine, airflow and blade noise. If hearing protection isn't used in a non-pressurized aircraft, a pilot and his or her passengers may experience hearing loss. In addition, aviation headsets are designed to enhance communication between different people in an aircraft. All aviation headsets allow radio and intra-cabin communication.
High Quality Student Pilot & Airline Pilot Headsets
Traditional aviation headsets use passive noise reduction (PNR) to prevent hearing loss. PNR headsets work by mechanically blocking sound waves from entering the ear. Most PNR headsets consist of a specialized ear cup with a noise-proof insulation. This ear cup forms a tight seal around a pilot's ears. While PNR headsets are an affordable choice for pilots, many aviators prefer headsets that offer digital hearing protection.
Active noise reduction (ANR) headsets have the same basic design as PNR headsets. However, ANR headsets contain a specialized microphone outside of each ear cup. These microphones listen for ambient noise in an aircraft cabin and cancel them out with an opposing sound wave.
When looking for the best aviation headset, many pilots prefer ANR systems. ANR headsets can reduce ambient cabin noise up to 30 decibels. PNR headsets can reduce cabin noise by 15 to 20 decibels.
ANR Aviation and Airline Pilot Headsets for Sale at the Lowest Prices
Pilots use aviation headphones to minimize the amount of noise in the cockpit. This can include noise from the compressor, airflow, and blades. A pilot and their passengers can suffer hearing loss if hearing protection is not worn in a non-pressurized aircraft. Furthermore, aviation headsets are designed to improve contact between passengers on a plane. Radio and intra-cabin connectivity is available on all aviation headsets.
Airline of Superior Quality Headsets for pilots
Passive noise reduction (PNR) is used in traditional aviation headphones to prevent hearing loss. Sound waves are electronically prevented from entering the ear by PNR headsets. The majority of PNR headsets have a proprietary ear cup with noise-isolating insulation. This ear cup creates a close seal around the ears of a pilot. Though PNR headsets are a cost-effective option for pilots, many aviators prefer digital hearing aid.
Active noise reduction or ANR aviation headsets are similar to passive noise reduction (PNR) headsets in terms of design. Airline pilot headsets, on the other hand, have a dedicated microphone built into each ear cup. These microphones detect ambient noise in an aircraft cabin and cancel it out with a sound wave that is opposite to it.
Many pilots favor Pilot headsets when looking for the right aviation headset. Ambient cabin noise can be reduced by up to 30 decibels using ANR headsets. Cabin noise can be decreased by 15 to 20 decibels using PNR headsets.
The Benefits of Using an ANR Headset
- The ANR headphones' ability to almost completely remove engine, propeller and air noise present in most airplane cockpits is the most noticeable advantage. The pilot can hear and understand communications from control tower staff and other controllers due to this.
- Another advantage of wearing an active noise reduction headset is that it protects your ears from injury. Continuous exposure to the high decibel sounds found in an aircraft's cockpit may cause the pilot to lose his or her hearing permanently. While the passive noise reduction headset can prevent eardrum harm, the ANR headset outperforms it.
- The active noise cancelling headset is lighter and has less clamping pressure than the manual passive noise reduction headset. Noise Reduction by Passive Measures to minimize noise, the headset depends on just painting around the ears. This means the ear cup must be tightly pressed against the head. The pilot can experience exhaustion and headaches due to the intense pressure on the side of his head.
- Another advantage of the ANR headset is that it can be wirelessly connected to your phone or MP3 player. Bluetooth technology is used to make these contacts. To make a short call before taking off or landing, the pilot does not need to remove the headset. It's also beneficial to listen to music when it's less crowded.
ANR Headset Disadvantages
- ANR headphones are more costly than passive headsets, costing over a thousand dollars.
- Essentially, it generates a sound wave that is opposed to the sound heard in the headset and sends it to the pilot to cancel out background noise.
- The development cost is lower than most electronics, but it is costly to think twice before pilots can think.
- Finally, since all goods have advantages and disadvantages, it is up to the consumer to weigh the benefits and drawbacks based on the disadvantages.
UFQ A7, A28, L2 these three items are ANR headsets